Car Point Grant Eligibility Checker
Up to £500 grant available
Quick & Simple Process
No Obligation grant finder help
Hurry, act before funding runs out
You could be entitled to a government grant that provides 75% towards the cost of an EV home charging point.
How does the OLEV grant work?
Get quotes for the EVHS and/or WCS chargepoint grant here.
- The property must have designated private off-street parking and the chargepoint must be installed appropriately in relation to the parking space.
- Grant awards are limited to a maximum of £500 (including VAT) per eligible electric vehicle towards the installation of a chargepoint.
- Only authorised installers can claim the grant on behalf of the domestic customer.
- All government funded home chargepoints must use innovative ‘smart’ technology as of July 2019.
How We Can Help You?
- We will match your details to our database of installers and provide you with the best quotes for you the choose from.
- All our installers are registration under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS), Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) or both.
- All chargepoints offered by our installers are approved for the EVHS or the WCS.